Sunday, November 8, 2009

Welcome...

I've never much been the guy who would start a blog. However, I thought this might be the best way overall to share with loved ones all over the journey through what has happened, and is about to happen. I welcome any and all comments. I see this as not only a way to update everyone on what is physically happening but I'm sure I'll be sneaking in my thoughts and feelings on how things are going and how I'm doing on any particular day. For that reason I'm not always guaranteeing it's going to be PG13 around here!

The bottom line is this: on Wednesday, November 4th, 2009 I was informed that I have Nodular Sclerosing Hodgkins Lymphoma. At age 31 I was told I had cancer.

Peace,
Ben

2 comments:

  1. I've been following your wife's blog since Gabe was a baby...

    I'm so sorry that you're going through this. You and your family will be in my prayers.

    Julie
    http://scrapgrrl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben....I'm so sorry to hear this news. I will be following your journey as you stay strong and fight!!

    I'm another long time follower of you wife's blog and fellow GuateMama.

    ReplyDelete