Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Biscuit Can and a Clean Scan

Greetings All,

My wife has this thing about anticipation. It kills her. She can't handle it. It's to the point that I am the official biscuit can opener in our house because she can't take peeling that label off and waiting for the can to pop. She has to leave the room when I do it. So, the anticipation of today was almost too much for her to cope with. To try to lighten the situation I likened it to the biggest biscuit can ever. She continued to look like she was going to hurl and explode at the same time. I love her so much!!

The wait was worth it because we got some really great news. My PET scan came back completely negative. Not a trace of cancer left!!

Thank you so much to all of you again who are reading and posting for your thoughts and prayers. They have been heard. My journey is not yet over, but that is another post. I wanted to share the great news with all of you.

Peace,
Ben

6 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise God!!!!!!!!! What time did you post this because I checked at 11pm and nothing! Thanks for making us wait! Tell Kim I love her! It is about time you guys had some GREAT news!! More to come I hope... Great things that is... Love you guys guys and I am rejoicing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome news!!! you all deserve this great news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH YEAH, BABY!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just simply, extremely happy! "POPS"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God! What awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic news!

    ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete